Yoga Teacher Coaching & Mentoring
Are you a Yoga Teacher who wants to enhance and improve your teaching skills and knowledge?
Through this program you will:
- deepen your practice
- develop your teaching confidence
- gain new tools to keep your teaching skills fresh and updated.
- Create a crystal clear vision for ‘ultimate success’ so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to do to make it happen in 2014.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.
- Leave each session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek- once and for all!
THIS SIX-MONTH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Six 60-minute sessions that can be modified to fit your needs
Session 1: Intake and Assessment
You will get really clear about what you want as a yoga teacher. Some examples:
- “Building Rapport, the key to connecting with students”
- “Vocal Cues for clear instruction”
- “Physical Assists/Adjustments with Confidence”
- “Revisiting Asana – How to teach specific postures with various modifications”
- “Yoga Lifestyle – For your personal development and how to share with others”
- “Workshops – How? For whom? What? Why?”
- “Transitioning to a vegan lifestyle – Planning, shopping, preparing”
- “My Yoga Business …”
- Anything you wish to work on!
Session 2: Observation/Hands-on Training
I will observe you as you teach a class and will interact with you during your class to provide personal hands-on advanced training in the classroom that will include suggestions and instruction on teaching and adjustments. This, “real-life”, on-the-job experience is a critical learning tool that will boost your confidence and help you move to higher levels of teaching.
Session 3: Observation Follow-up with Discussion and feedback.
We will go over the previous session and create an individualized plan of action for your future teaching experiences
Sessions 4, 5, & 6: Continuation and Support
These mentoring/coaching sessions are critical in helping you maintain the progress you have made and to deepen your foundation.
Total cost: $600.00
paid for in advance to be taken within 6 months.
Shelli is a certified, 500hr E-RYT, Yoga Studio Owner, Teacher Training instructor, Coach/Mentor, NLP Practitioner, and Yoga Practitioner with many years of life experience to go along with her teaching credentials. She has created, developed, and managed a successful business for the past ten years and looks forward to sharing her knowledge and practice with Yoga Teachers like yourself, who want to enhance and improve your teaching skills and knowledge