As local and state governments lift their orders we have carefully evaluated how we can provide the most comfortable reopening of Eternal Health Yoga. Our intention is to be as diligent and health – conscious as possible. We are committed to the highest standards of health and safety of everyone in our community.
The following COVID-19 policy will be in place as we move forward to practicing “live” at the studio:
- Not all classes will be offered at the studio; some will remain “online only”, through Zoom. Please check the online schedule for updates.
- ALL classes will be available online through Zoom; the camera will be in the studio and all classes will continue to be streamed through Zoom.
- Please sign-up online to attend either online or in-studio classes.
Those Who Would Like to Come to the Studio:
- Be sure to reserve your class in advance.
- We have space for 8 students per class plus 1 teacher. Spaces are marked on the floor for your mat. No walk-ins at this time.
- Limit your time in the studio to 10 minutes before and after class. Doors will be locked outside of that time.
- Please arrive with a mask on; your mask MUST be worn at all times.
- Check-in at the door with D’Arci or Shelli; one of us will be there at each class and will check your temperature with our contact-free thermometer. Your temperature must be at 99.5 Fahrenheit or lower to enter the studio.
- Bring your own soft props (blankets, bolsters, straps); there will be no soft props for borrowing. We will have mats and blocks available for use in studio. Additionally, we have new mats, bolsters, blankets, blocks, and straps for sale.
- Use the mat marks to place your mat in class and give your fellow yogis space.
- Tea and water will be available; you are welcome to bring your own water.
- We will only use verbal assists in class.
- We will stringently sanitize all studio surfaces with anti-bacterial disinfectants.
- Wash your hands, utilize provided hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- We will require daily temperature and self health checks for all teachers and students upon entering the studio.
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend studio classes for your well-being and that of your teachers and fellow yogis.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you have tested negative.
PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up for an “in-studio” class and cannot make it, YOU MUST CANCEL 36 hours prior to the start of class. You will be charged $19 for the class. We have very limited space. Please do not reserve a space that could have been enjoyed by someone else. No exceptions.
Those Who Would Like to Attend Class Online:
- Please register/sign up for the class you wish to attend through our website, MindBody or EHY App, as usual. Please register at least 30 minutes before class begins.
- Eternal Health Yoga will email the Zoom live stream link 15 minutes before the start of class. Please make sure your email on file is up to date.
- Follow the link to join your class. If you do not receive an email for a class you are registered, please check your spam/junk folder.
Thank you so much for your continued love and support. We are very grateful for your help in keeping yourself and our community safe.