200-Hour Teacher Training: Your Sacred Journey
Our next 200-hour Teacher Training Session will begin in 2016.
Our objectives for this course are to provide each student with an in-depth, non-competitive, experience of yogic learning in a peaceful, nurturing environment in order that he/she can:
- Expand and develop a personal practice from which knowledge develops for one to teach and share yoga with others.
- Teach beginner and intermediate asana, pranayama, kriyas, mantra, and other yogic practices
- Learn the methodology and basics skill to effectively teach yoga classes to those of all ages, shapes and sizes
- Acquire excellent teaching, organization, and communication skills in order to better serve the yoga community
- Develop his/her personal teaching style through various techniques, such as voice tone, music, breathing, meditation, chanting, relaxation, etc.
- Understand the significance that one’s lifestyle has on the planet and how each can positively influence and preserve the environment for future generations
- Have a solid introduction to the philosophies of yoga and their connection to current daily life in the Western world
300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training Program
Begins April 1, 2016
Register today; space is limited!
This training is for you if you are a holder of a 200-hour certification from a Yoga Alliance Registered school and:
- You want to deepen your practice while honing your teaching skills
- You are ready to be encouraged and challenged in a safe environment
- You are ready to learn new techniques
- You want to improve your knowledge of yoga philosophy, nutrition, and other “Yogic Living” skills
- You want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals who want to grow spiritually, emotionally, and mentally
- You want to learn from experienced, respected, knowledgeable teachers who truly care about sharing the yoga tradition