CLASSES ONLINE TEMPORARILY
In the midst of the challenges we are all experiencing, Eternal Health Yoga will not be offering classes at the studio, after Wednesday, March 18, 9:15 AM, until further notice. However, our regularly scheduled classes, with some exceptions, will be offered Online / Live streaming, beginning with Hatha Flow, Wednesday, March 18 at 4:30 PM. We hope these offerings will provide some relief from the above mentioned challenges and that we will all benefit from this virtual connection.
How to participate:
1. Register/Sign up for the class you wish to attend through the Website, MindBody or EHY App, as usual. You must register at least 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
2. 15 minutes before class you will receive an email inviting you to the class. Follow the prompts in the invitation to download the Free Zoom App for your device and join the meeting (yoga class).
3. Your class will begin at the designated time.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through this new reality and process.
Eternal Health Yoga provides the highest quality of teaching of authentic yoga practices in a welcoming, warm, safe environment. We provide yoga for everyone, regardless of age, size, gender, fitness, or lifestyle. We feel it is important for everyone to know that she/he belongs and that Eternal Health Yoga is their home. You are entering a sacred space each time you step through our door. We honor the tradition of yoga and offer gratitude and love to all of those who teach and practice here, to those who have taught and practiced here, and to those who will teach and practice here in the future. We look forward to serving you and to offering you the exceptional experience that is Eternal Health Yoga. Namaste.
Yoga Teacher Coaching/Mentoring
- Enhance and improve their teaching skills and knowledge.
- Deepen their practice
- Develop their teaching confidence
- Gain new tools to keep things fresh
Working one-to-one with an experienced yoga instructor means you will get individualized attention, mentoring, and support in the specific areas that you wish to improve.
Hi, I’m D’Arci Freeland, the Eternal Health Yoga Advisor.
New to Yoga? No worries! We provide the highest quality of teaching of authentic yoga practices in a welcoming, warm, safe environment. We offer classes, workshops, and services to meet your needs; we provide yoga for everyone, regardless of age, size, gender, fitness, or lifestyle. Have Questions? Contact me!